systems@work Version 6.1.3
time@work, expense@work and forms@work Version 6.1.3 are now available on the Customer Web.
Version 6.1.3 contains the following enhancements:
- Up to five additional header activity analysis fields (or alternative analysis values) may be included alongside the standard Memo field in lists of forms (forms in progress, to be authorised, confirmed, reviewed, or historical forms). For example, a Vendor name may be shown for a form used for invoice registration.
- Planning Profiles may be defined as restricting selection of Project or Employee to those for which the current Employee is specified as Project Manager or Line Manager.
- Planning Profiles may be defined to enforce runtime parameter selection.
- Planning Profiles may be defined to allow the selection of one and only one Employee or Project.
- Employee Index now shows Role selections horizontally rather than vertically, saving vertical space in order that more Employee rows are visible.
- More than one Exchange server may now be defined for diary integration
- Distribution Masks may now be maintained in the browser-based Professional Services Workbench (PSW)
- Statuses may now be maintained in the browser-based Professional Services Workbench (PSW)
- Purge Status profiles may now be defined for use in the browser-based Professional Services Workbench (PSW)
- Employees can be defined as unavailable for Identity Switch
- Approval Status notification emails may now include additional variable field values
Bugs have also been fixed. A full list can be found on the Customer Web.