Announcing systems@work Version 6
Version 5 of systems@work’s time@work, expense@work and forms@work was released at the end of 2015.
It contained a number of enhancements, most of them enthusiastically received and put to use.
Version 6 will be released in early July. It seems soon for a new major release, but the radical revision of the browser-based Professional Services Workbench warrants it. Gone are the variously muddy-coloured lists of functional options, to be replaced by dynamic tabs, panels, links, and shortcuts.
Our aim has been fourfold:
- To comply with current standards and graphical fashions
- To present the user more clearly with To Do lists for data submission and approval
- To enable navigation with fewer clicks
- To make navigation pages responses to the user’s device (responsive design)
The result is a Home Page (for time@work) that is more pleasant to look at and easier to use.
Version 6 will also contain the following enhancements:
- A new reporting option that allows you to report on and export static data (such as Employees, Clients, Projects and Tasks). This will be of particular benefit for integration.
- Credit Notes in the browser-based PSW
- Enhanced emailing options for Invoicing, including an option to select an Employee as a destination and to allow emailing to multiple email addresses
- Workflow Control for Timesheets to allow diversion of a timesheet from one authoriser to another