systems@work Version 6.2.3
Version 6.2.3 has been released.
Version 6.2.3 contains a number of useful enhancements:
systems@work mobile App:
- News items are now displayed
- Automatic image cropping performance has been improved
- You may now link more than one image to a form row
- Timesheet transactions in the Unposted Actuals Ledger may now be posted (using the Default Project) even if time on a timesheet day is zero. This makes it possible to report more easily on ‘unreported time’.
- A confirmation dialogue has been introduced for invoice emailing
- Special Days may now be sorted on the Calendar maintenance page
- A colour picker replaces numeric colour code settings in the PSW
- Single and Multiple Printout options have been introduced in Invoice Reprint as well as multiple email options
- Data Import now allows you to split data into different forms based on Activity Analysis values
- Invoices may now be emailed to multiple recipients in a single email
- Data Import Profiles may now be run with import files defined using wildcard characters (*, ?)