systems@work Version 6.2
Version 6.2 (released as 6.2.1 to the Customer Web, the App Store and Google Play) contains a number of significant enhancements:
systems@work mobile App:
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is now available for transaction date, gross value, currency, VAT value and vendor.
- Activity Analysis columns in Forms may be renamed
- An Activity Analysis value can be ‘copied down’ from a header value to rows
- Activity Analysis values copied from Employee, Client, Project and Task records may optionally be prefilled in a Form
- Tooltips and explanatory notes may be created for reports
- Multiple Invoicing is available in the PSW
- Invoice Allocation, including an option to split invoices to allocate a partial value, is available in the PSW
- Template creation remains, for the moment, as a function only in systems@work Maintenance, but we hope to provide this as an option in systems@work 6.2.2
- Open From and Open To dates are available on User records
- Further records can now be maintained in the PSW – Additional Ledgers, Data Access Categories, Data Access Values, Data Access Control, Archives, Allocation Levels, Workbench Parameters, PSW Portal, Invoice Types, Approval Status Definition, Approval Status Values, Export Sequences,
- Task Scheduler maintenance is available in the PSW
- Drilldown to Cross Rates from Currencies
- Improvements in the Selection Tool – search simultaneously by Code and Name, with immediate search on typing
Options available in the PSW have been withdrawn from systems@work Maintenance.
If this discourages you from upgrading please contact your supplier. In some circumstances we are able to restore access to functions removed from systems@work Maintenance.