systems@work Version 6.1.11
time@work, expense@work and forms@work Version 6.1.11 have been released to the Customer Web.
A substantially revised and improved Version 6.1.110 of the systems@work Mobile App has been released to Google Play and to the App Store.
systems@work Mobile App:
- The Home page has been redesigned
- Images may now be previewed on row-entry pages
- Fields have been redesigned with labels now being placed above fields
- A ‘breadcrumb’ bar has been introduced to clarify the user’s current context
- Header activity analysis fields are now displayed on rows
- Errors are no longer listed on a separate page
- Voice memo option may be suppressed
- Many other small graphical and usability improvements
systems@work Core Application:
- Hosting on Microsoft’s Azure is now made possible by the substitution of alternative change-tracking mechanisms for the SQL Service Broker
- An option has been added to Data Import to allow an XSL Stylesheet to be applied to an import file
- You may now drill down to Cross Rates from Currencies. This enables you to display and then edit a list of Cross Rates more rapidly
A full Release Note listing enhancements and bug fixes can be found on the Customerweb.