systems@work Version 6.1.5
time@work, expense@work and forms@work Version 6.1.5 are now available on the Customer Web.
Version 6.1.5 contains the following enhancements
- Created and Modified Dates can be used as selection criteria in Static Data Profiles. This makes it easier to select new records and records that have been changed since a given date.
- Linked Documents (i.e. images of receipts or invoices) can be made mandatory for specific Expense Types (time@work terminology)
- Day Type cells are now coloured (in Approvals, Ledger Modification and Invoicing), if editable.
- Microsoft Reporting Services reports may now be defined as to open in a separate window when opened from the Project Portal or the Employee Index. This makes it possible, for example, for an Employee to work on an Approval Profile from the Portal whilst looking at data in a report.
- Account Groups and Account Masks may now be maintained in PSW Data Maintenance
- You may now define available Form Types at Company level. All Employees belonging to a Company will have access to the defined forms unless a separate set has been defined at Employee level.
- Attendance Form calculations may now be defined as having the same entry and display format as the timesheet cells in the timesheet to which the Attendance Form belongs