systems@work Version 6.1.7
time@work, expense@work and forms@work Version 6.1.7 have been released to the Customer Web.
Version 6.1.7 contains the following enhancements:
- Cross Rates (exchange rates) obtained from a web service can now, optionally, be overridden by a user
- App sign-on may now be based on Active Directory
- Partial Return may now be specified as an option for a Form Type even though Partial Return isn’t available in the systems@work App
- The identity of authorisers and reviewers may now be concealed from workflow reports and diagrams
- Images may now be uploaded using specific Form Types to an ‘image matching ledger’ for automatic matching based on variable parameters such as, amongst others, date, project, expense type and value, to rows in other forms, such as credit card forms. For example, you may use the systems@work App to upload an image of a receipt to the system as and when an expense is incurred, specifying, perhaps, only date and value, or, assuming no other expense is incurred on the same day, only date, so that the image can be automatically assigned to a credit card transaction as and when a credit card statement is imported to the user’s PSW.
Release Notes describing corrections in this release can be found on the Customer Web.