systems@work Version 6.1.9
time@work, expense@work and forms@work Version 6.1.9 have been released to the Customer Web.
Version 6.1.9 of the systems@work Mobile App has been released to Google Play and to the App Store.
We’ve added two very substantial options to forms:
- Form audit snapshots. An option on System Parameters allows you to specify that a snapshot of every form is created as it is submitted, confirmed, authorized or reviewed. These snapshots are processed to a ledger so that you can build Inquiry Profiles to track changes made at any stage.
- Form row transfer. You may now, optionally, select rows in a form and transfer them to existing forms or, alternatively, create a new form of any type allowing row transfer. This is useful for users who want to transfer transactions from credit card forms to forms created for specific trips.
- All Form History and All Timesheet History options in the PSW have been amended so that an Employee may only select Employees whose timesheets or forms he or she has processed in some way.
- A shortcut has been provided on the PSW Home Page taking users directly to My Skills
- Transmission Texts may now be set up to apply to all Companies as well as to a single Company
- Serialisation expiry warnings are now displayed to all PSW users whose settings allow the management of serialisation codes.
- You may now define a Form Type as to be created only in the App
- Historical Forms are synchronised to the App whether or not they have been created in the App. (This works only if Version 6.1.9 or a later version of the core application has been installed on your server.)
- Performance of Form opening and submission have been greatly improved
- Expense Types available in a Form Type are now determined (as in the PSW) by settings on Form Type
- Activities defined as to be selected in the Selection Tool (enabling search) in the PSW are now also selectable in the App Selection Tool (which also enables search)
- Activity ‘restriction’ as defined on Project and Task has now been enabled in the App
Release Notes describing corrections in this release can be found on the Customer Web.