Version 6.0.3 Released
systems@work Version 6.0.3 (time@work, expense@work and forms@work) has been released and can be downloaded from the Customer Web.
Version 6.0.3 includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes. Full details can be found in Release Notes 6.0.3 on the Customer Web.
- A Link to a website defined as having a ‘Separate Listing’ is now shown in a separate panel in the PSW Home Page. An image (for example, a website screenshot) may be associated with a link and is then displayed within the panel.
- When assigning Client Employees to a Client Employee Role on a Client Record there is an option to show only Client Employees for the current Client.
- On Form Type and Timesheet Type definitions you may now specify that if Status is present in the Form or Timesheet a default status will be prefilled following choice of a Project. Users may then modify the Default Status if they wish.
- Data Import now allows you to specify that Current Date should be set on a date field.
- The App Grouping option is now taken from a setting on System Parameters. End users need no longer set the appropriate option within the App.
- Approval Profiles may now be defined as causing transactions to be recalculated and posted when opened.
- Accumulations may be defined as to accumulate ALL transactions meeting the Inquiry Profile criteria irrespective of posting sequence.
- Data Import now allows import of an XML file (with simple nesting)
- Timesheet and Form History links now allow selections, reducing the number of documents listed.
- Invoice Correction (which does not release Work in Progress) is now available in the PSW (in addition to Invoice Reversal, which releases Work in Progress).
- The Invoice Worksheet is now available also for completed invoices that contain new lines.
- Database upgrade from systems@work Maintenance may now only be executed by the Admin user. Other users may not access a database using systems@work Maintenance if there is a mismatch between the software version and the database version.